Alflorex® Dual Action is a unique combination of two PrecisionBiotic® cultures 35624® & 1714 Serenitas®
A clinical study confirmed the combination of the 35624® and 1714 – Serenitas® were synergistic.
Alflorex® Dual Action also contains selected B vitamins, vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid, to reduce tiredness and fatigue* and contains calcium to support normal digestion*.
Dairy free – Soya free – Lactose free – Vegetarian
These unique PrecisionBiotics® cultures were discovered by PrecisionBiotics® and tested at one of the world’s leading centres of microbiome research.
Both 35624® & 1714 – Serenitas® are naturally occurring cultures. They are both part of the Bifidobacteria family of bacteria given by mother to baby at birth2. Both cultures are naturally at home in the human gut and has evolved with us over generations.
PrecisionBiotics® is an Irish company and Alflorex® Dual Action was discovered in Ireland.
Refrigeration of Alflorex® Dual Action is not required but we do recommend storing the product below 250 C and in its original container with the lid securely closed. It has been carefully formulated to be stable at room temperature.
*Calcium: Contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
*Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6: Contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Calcium carbonate, corn starch, gelling agent: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, bacterial culture*, calcium D – pantothenate, anti – caking agent: magnesium stearate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
*35624® a Bifidobacterium longum culture
* 1714 – Serenitas® a Bifidobacterium longum culture
Dose per capsule
1714 -Serenitas® culture and 35624® culture (Bifidobacterium longum cultures) 1 x 109 CFUs (Colony forming units) per capsule at the time of manufacture.
The number of bacteria in each Alflorex® Dual Action capsule has been chosen for optimal balance.
Selected B vitamins, Vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid, to reduce tiredness and fatigue* and calcium to support normal digestion*.
Each capsule contains 120 mg of calcium, which is 15% of the NRV* (nutrient reference value) for calcium (800 mg).
In each capsule Alflorex® Dual Action contains 1.4 ug of vitamin B6, which is 100% of the NRV (nutrient reference value) for vitamin B6 and 6 mg of pantothenic acid, which is 100% of the NRV for pantothenic acid.
*NRVs are recommended levels for the intake of minerals and vitamins to present deficiency in an average healthy person.
Full ingredients list on the outer pack.
* Calcium: Contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
* Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6: Contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Instructions and Safety
- Please read the information leaflet in each Alflorex® Dual Action pack.
- Take one capsule every day
- Alflorex® Dual Action can be taken with or without food, at any time of the day.
- We recommend taking Alflorex® Dual Action with water or milk, rather than hot drinks.
- Do not mix the culture powder with acidic drinks like fruit juices. Acidic drinks can damage the 35624® and 1714 – Serenitas® Examples of less acidic drinks would be soya, almond, or rice milk.
- Alflorex® Dual Action can be taken as part of a meal with fruit juice as the food helps protect the 35624® and 1714 – Serenitas® cultures.
- Do not exceed the stated dosage. Food supplements should not be used as substitutes for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Suitable for adults and children aged over 3 years. Keep out of the reach of children.
- No refrigeration required
- Store below 250 C
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
- Pantothenic acid, vitamin B6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- For best results, store Alflorex® Dual Action in the original container with the lid securely closed.
- Some people may experience mild and temporary changes in their gut during the first 4 weeks as Alflorex® Dual Action begins to gently prime the gut.
- Consume Alflorex® Dual Action within 1 month of opening.
In rare cases, it may take Alflorex® Dual Action longer than 4 weeks to prime the gut, possibly up to 8 weeks.
If you have any questions on about how Alflorex® Dual Action is working for you, please contact us by calling our Careline on (021) 206 6012 or by emailing us on email@example.com.