GLUTEN FREE * DAIRY FREE * SOYA FREE * VEGETARIAN
- Can be used as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Suitable for those on a low FODMAP diet
- Doesn’t need to be refrigerated
Alflorex was discovered and developed by PrecisionBiotics, in partnership with clinicians from one of the world’s leading centres of microbiome research.
The live culture in Alflorex, 35624, has been clinically tested by leading scientists and gastroenterologists2. This naturally occurring ‘good’ bacteria is part of the Bifidobacteria family of bacteria, which mothers give to their babies at birth3. It is a friendly bacteria that is naturally at home in the human gut and has evolved with us over generations.
See how Alflorex has made a difference to the lives of thousands of people on our Reviews page.
The 12 week programme
When you purchase New Beginnings you’ll receive 3 months for the price of 2. As part of the programme, you will also receive support content delivered via email. This content will be in the form of weekly tips, advice and recipes as well as a monthly online questionnaire to help you track your progress.
We will also provide access to one-to-one telephone support from our gut-health advisors via our Careline.
If you have any questions about the New Beginnings programme please Contact Us.
* Please note pack style delivered may vary.
- Among gastroenterologists who recommended a brand of probiotic in AlphaImpactRx 2008–2017 surveys. Among doctors who recommended a brand of probiotic in AlphaImpactRx 2017 survey.
- O’Mahony et al. Gastroenterology. 2005. 2. Whorwell et al. Am J Gastroenterol. 2006.
- Diversity of Bifidobacteria within the Infant Gut Microbiota. Turoni et al., PLoS One 2013